Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which colours actually suit fair blonde colouring?
#1
Last weekend I carefully cleared the clothes I never wear from my work wardrobe. I have pale skin, naturally blonde hair, and clear blue eyes, so I expected the remaining pieces to work together fairly easily. Instead, anything close to camel makes me look tired, especially under the lights in our office. Colours such as cool pinks seem calmer, although I cannot tell whether that is a real pattern or simply preference. A recent photo in a sage cardigan made the difference noticeable enough that I want a sensible method before shopping for autumn. I keep wondering whether I am reacting to my hair colour. To test a few sensible directions, I used best virtual hair color try on as a practical checklist. Now I plan to compare the same two tops in video calls before choosing between a grey coat. I am trying to keep the experiment cheap, repeatable, and practical. Has anyone found one clothing test that stays reliable in different light?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)